In these terms, “you” means the individual accessing the website, and “we” means Cutting Edge Insights Pty Ltd (Australian Company Number 620 629 825).
By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you should not access or use the website.
Changes to the Terms
We may change the Terms from time to time. If you access or use the website after a change has been made to these Terms, you are bound by the revised Terms.
Website access and use
You must only access and use the website for lawful purposes. If you do not comply with the Terms, we reserve the right to refuse to supply any of our goods or services to you and we may also refuse to grant you access to the website.
The content we include on the website is information of a general nature only. It is not professional advice tailored to your individual circumstances or needs, and it should not be relied upon for that purpose. If you need or are seeking advice about your own circumstances and needs, you should contact a specialist in the relevant professional discipline.
If you want to buy something from us, you must comply with these Terms. Through the website you can submit the details of what you want to buy from us (Order). We do not have to accept your Order but, if we do, we will send you an Order confirmation and, before we supply the requested goods or services:
you must pay for those goods or services; and
you must pay any applicable goods and services tax, or imposts or charges of a similar nature.
Payment in USD
No obligation to accept Orders
We are not required to give you a reason for not accepting your Orders.
We reserve the right to change our prices, including as a result of currency fluctuations, from time to time and to vary the goods or services that we offer from time to time.
We will reimburse you for any amounts you have paid to us for any Orders from you that we do not accept. We will refund any amounts you have paid to us for any goods or services provided by us to you if the good or service you received was not what we agreed to supply; is not legible or is incomplete or corrupt, provided you request a refund within 60 days of the date on which we supplied the good or service to you. No refunds or replacements will be given if you simply change your mind or if you find you have no use for what we supplied to you or if you can buy the same or similar goods or services elsewhere for a lower price.
Intellectual property rights
The website and its content are protected by laws relating to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Those rights are owned by us or we are the authorised user of those rights. You do not acquire any intellectual property rights of any kind in or to our website or to its content through your use of or access to the website.
Permitted access and use
When accessing and using the website, you must not:
- consider any of our content on the website as anything other than general information we provide;
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of our systems or networks or the systems or networks of our network host;
- use or misuse the website or any of its content in any way that may impair the functionality of the website or impair the ability of any other user to use the website;
- attempt to gain access to materials or information that you have not been given express permission to access or use;
- transmit or input into the website or any of its content, including on any forum or blog that may be accessed via the website:
- any files that may damage any other person’s computer, mobile device or tablet;
- any content that is or may be unlawful, knowingly false, threatening, defamatory, offensive, obscene or objectionable;
- any material or data that you do not have the right to post, that violates any law or infringes intellectual property rights of third parties;
- modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or attempt to do any of these things to any computer program or software used to operate the website or any part of it; and
- use the website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful, or that constitutes a breach of the Terms.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure the website is continuously available and free from bugs, viruses, errors, faults and other harmful components, but we cannot guarantee that that will be the case. From time to time the website may be unavailable due to periodic maintenance requirements or to implement upgrades.
Links to other websites
The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for those websites or for how you use or access them. We do not endorse, warrant, represent or guarantee the content or security of any of those websites. Your access to or use of any third-party websites or external links is at your own risk.
Blogs, forums and third-party materials
Some of the information and materials on the website may be obtained from third parties, including third party users of the forums, newsletters or blogs that may be accessed via this website. Where this is the case, the information and materials provided and views expressed are information, materials, views, comments and opinions of the third parties; they are not our materials, views, comments, opinions and do not constitute professional advice from us. We cannot guarantee the information provided or views, comments or opinions expressed are accurate, unobjectionable, current or complete. If you use any of the blogs, you confirm that you are 18 years or over, or that you otherwise have legal parental or guardian consent. If you post content to our content you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, and royalty-free, licence to use, copy, modify or otherwise exploit your content in any form in connection with the website. We may review, edit, monitor and remove content you post on our blogs but we will not moderate the content of such material.
If you believe the website, including the blogs, contains objectionable material, or infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties, please contact us on email@example.com.
By accessing or using the website, you agree you will not misrepresent, directly or indirectly, any of our ideas, commentary or content to any third party, whether directly or indirectly, including via social media platforms of any kind that you may use or access from time to time, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We may refuse to grant you access to or use of our website if we believe on reasonable grounds that you have not accurately represented our position.
Exclusion of Liability
All express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to these Terms or the website that are not contained in these Terms are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, term, condition, warranty or any right or remedy implied or imposed by any legislation that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
If any guarantee, term, condition or warranty is implied into these Terms under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation (a Non-Excludable Provision) and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of that Non-Excludable Provision, Our liability is limited to one or more of the following at our option:
in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired; or
in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Limit on Liability
Our liability to you is diminished to the extent that your acts or omissions (or those of a third party) contribute to or cause the loss or liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to these terms:
- Our maximum aggregate liability for all claims under or relating to these Terms or any Order you place with us is limited to AUD100. In calculating that liability, the parties must include any amounts paid or the value of any goods of services replaced, repaired or supplied by us for a breach of a Non-Excludable Provision; and
- We are not liable for any damages for loss of profits, loss of revenue, goodwill, opportunity or anticipated savings.
You are responsible for your access to and use of the website. You agree to release and indemnify us and to keep us indemnified from and against all claims of any kind, including legal costs and expenses, suffered or incurred by us arising out of or connected with your:
- failure to comply with any of the Terms;
- failure to complete an Order we accept from you;
- use of the website, including any blogs;
- use of any gateway payment service in connection with transactions with us; or
- infringement of any third-party rights, including third party intellectual property rights.
Help and assistance
Please check the contact page on the website if you require any technical assistance with the website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that these Terms, and any dealings you have with us, are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
If any part of the Terms is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be severed without affecting the validity or enforceability of the rest of the Terms.
These Terms came into effect on 23 March 2022.