How to write a winning communication campaign plan
Your step-by-step guide to getting great results!
This detailed guide gives you great value, taking you through the steps that create top results for your campaign.
Whether your organization is large or small, you will be able to use this practical, easy-to-follow eBook to create success. Helpful details show you how to bring it all together for professional results. Outstanding case studies are included.
Achieve the results you want with your communication campaign
Writing an effective communication campaign plan requires experience, expertise, good project management skills, and creativity.
That’s why this eBook, How to write a winning communication campaign plan—A step-by-step guide to getting results! will be invaluable for you.
You get the knowledge, the information, and the frontline techniques needed to create a professional-quality communication campaign plan – in one convenient resource!
You are guided step-by-step in the 84 information-packed pages through the stages of communication campaign plan development – with 9 helpful and practical case studies.
This eBook brings together wide experience of campaigns in corporate PR, government and consulting. The content is ideal for use in:
- Business and marketing
- Entertainment and arts
- PR firms
- Public interest and government
- Safety and security
- Social issues
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, or are just getting started with campaign planning, you’ll find this eBook a superb resource, containing this content, and much more:
- Perfect for internal and external campaigns
- Attributes and benefits of good campaigns
- 6 key context questions to ask yourself before you even start writing your plan
- The 5 key elements of every successful campaign
- How to define the critical Problem, Need or Opportunity
- Identify and communicate your “brand personality”
- Unlock the full power of social media
- Gathering intelligence – how to conduct a thorough situation analysis
- How “SWOT”, “PESTLE” analysis and research can point you in the right direction
- Always be ethical – and able to prove it
- The right way to set goals and measurable objectives
- Why assessing stakeholders, target segments and influencers is crucial
- Setting the overarching message
- How to develop creative solutions
- Creating new angles for publicity and social media
- How to ‘sell’ your creative ideas to decision makers – overcoming any objections on the way
- Using the most effective communication tools
- How to leverage paid media, earned media, shared media, and owned media (PESO model)
And a whole lot more, including…
- How to create a powerful editorial calendar
- Secrets of successful campaign project management
- How to measure the effectiveness of messages, media, and outcomes
- Use the AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework to check results against objectives
- How to change the focus from the tactical to the strategic so you can add real value
- Two sample communication project budgets that will make your life much easier
Here’s what makes this eBook different . . .
How to write a winning communication campaign plan—A step-by-step guide to getting results! is a comprehensive resource you can’t find anywhere else.
Well-meaning articles contain advice and bullet points on developing a campaign plan, but they don’t go into the step-by-step practical aspects of creating a robust campaign plan based on proven experience.
Same with textbooks. And you could attend a professional development event or webinar, but at much greater cost and much less helpful detail.
This new eBook is designed to provide you with the real-world tips, tricks, and techniques you need to create fabulous communication campaign plans that get results:
- A methodology derived from hard-won experience in business, government and consulting.
- Saves you a lot of time! All this valuable information is at your fingertips in this one convenient resource!
- Includes current thinking, including the PESO model, social media, and influencer outreach.
- Contains more than a dozen great case studies from around the world.
- Content that’s easy to read and understand as you are guided through all the stages of a winning plan.
- It’s easy to order securely online. Use your Visa card or Mastercard to pay. Or purchase through PayPal.
Total-satisfaction money-back guarantee
Buy this eBook right now and if it is not helpful, contact us within 60 days for a prompt refund.
To order your personal copy of How to write a winning communication campaign plan—A step-by-step guide to getting results! click right now on the purchase button below. . .
Buy now for free bonus report
P.S. Purchase today and you will receive a FREE Bonus Report titled, “How to write an executive summary for a communication campaign plan.” (A $14.95 list price.) In it you’ll learn how to write a persuasive executive summary, which is effectively the most important part of your plan.
So many people give us great feedback…
- “Your e-book is really insightful – full of good tips and applicable advice.”
– Kim Larkin, Virginia, USA
- “Thanks for the eBook. Looks great. It’s going to be really useful and I’m glad I found you!”
– Teri White, Sydney, Australia
- “Kim, just wanted to say thanks for the fantastic information.”
– Paula Hanson, Philadelphia, USA
- “Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together for a newbie on the block.”
– Jennifer Coutlee, Montreal, Canada
- “I want to personally thank you for all of the useful information I obtained. I was very impressed..”
– Michelle Patton, Rocklin, USA
- “Quality information. I appreciate you taking the time to produce such a good resource.”
– Gregory Dunkley, Florida, US