How to write a strategic annual communication plan
Bring all the key elements together for the results you want
Do you want to write a top annual PR or communication plan that quickly wins approval from senior management and makes an impact for your organization?
This eBook provides you with helpful, detailed guidelines for achieving great results. You are guided step-by-step through 76 information-packed pages on writing your annual communication strategy. The content is based on the insights gained over 30 years in corporate communication management and consulting.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or are just getting started, you’ll find this a wonderfully useful resource. It’s our most popular eBook.
Want your annual communication plan to quickly win approval from senior management and make an impact for your organization?
This eBook titled How to write a strategic annual communication plan provides you with the knowledge, the information, and astute depth of thought that bring great results – in one convenient resource!
You are guided step-by-step through 83 information-packed pages on the strategic annual communication plan writing process.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, or are just getting started, you’ll find the eBook an incredibly useful resource.
For example, you’ll discover:
- Combine all the inputs for a top team performance
- Strategic planning explained
- The role of communication in corporate strategic planning
- How to align communication with organizational direction
- Communication has a vital operational role
- Helpful flow chart of a typical annual communication planning and budgeting process
- Structure of a top annual communication plan
- Understanding the operational environment – research and situation analysis
- The most under-rated skill in management – defining the core of the overall problem
- Practical guidelines on how to conduct SWOT and PESTLE analysis
- Build risk analysis and management into your plan
- How to avoid traps and pitfalls in planning
- 9 great ways to identify potential communication programs for your annual plan
- How to use good ethical principles in planning and implementing, including social media
- Setting internal and external communication goals and objectives, with examples
- Target stakeholders and key messages
- Using corporate social media to advantage
Even more practical, easy-to-understand guidelines
- Great examples of internal and external communication checklists
- Guidance on communication budgeting
- Sample annual communication budgets and budget notes
- Promote the value of your plan twice – to senior management and more widely through the organization
- Measurement and evaluation. Add the AMEC Interactive Integrated Evaluation Framework to your armory
- The secret technique of adding value by changing your focus from tactical to strategic
- And much more…
Here’s what makes this eBook different…
How to write a strategic annual communication plan is a resource you can’t find anywhere else.
That’s because it is written from practical communication management experience and proven results. You could read articles or textbooks, attend a webinar or conference, but at much greater cost and time spent – as well as much less helpful detail.
You get real-world tips and techniques for creating strategic annual communication plans that get management approval and great results. This eBook delivers…
- Saves you valuable time! Time is tight for every communication pro today. This eBook contains invaluable information in the one resource. You don’t have to spend time looking elsewhere.
- Unmatched value for money. This is a timeless resource offering guidance that will always stand you in good stead. Purchaser report that they keep it by their side for continued reference.
- A methodology derived from hard-won experience. This has been developed from the writing communication strategies as a corporate communication manager.
- Put your new knowledge to work immediately. Start using all this invaluable information right away!
- Material that’s easy to read and understand. You are walked through all the easy-to-understand details needed for a great result.
- It’s easy to order securely online. Use your Visa card or Mastercard to pay.
Total-satisfaction money-back guarantee
Buy this eBook right now and if it is not helpful, contact us within 60 days for a prompt refund.
To order your personal copy of How to write a strategic annual communication plan— click right now on the purchase button below. . .
Buy now and if you feel you wanted something else, just contact us within 60 days for a prompt refund.
Buy today for a free bonus report
P.S. Purchase today and you’ll receive a FREE Bonus Report titled, “How to write an executive summary for a strategic annual communication plan.” Many experts believe the executive summary is the most important part of the plan because it focuses decision makers concisely on the key points.
So many people give great feedback…
- “Your eBook, How to write a strategic annual communication plan is a truly fantastic resource. It took me through the whole process step-by-step and made my life a whole lot easier. Any person seeking to improve their annual communication plan needs your book. Thank you!”
– Ivan Levison, San Francisco, California, USA
- “I appreciate the material you put together immensely. I’ve been in the communication industry since 2000 and today work as communication director for a financial services firm. Reading as much as I have time to do, I must say that your material [annual plan eBook + 3 others] cuts away the academic jargon and helps me educate my stakeholders really well.”
– Fredrik Skarheden, Stockholm, Sweden
- “What a great resource! It [the eBook on writing a top annual comm plan] is the best and most easy to digest information on PR planning I have come across. It is easy to read and has clear examples while being detailed enough to cover the topic entirely.”
– Jackson Jones, Canberra, Australia
- “My wife is a strategic communication professional with a PR agency here in Kuala Lumpur, and I am a senior consultant with a market research firm. My wife has several years experience in the PR sector here in Malaysia, and concurred that after reading through your e-books that I downloaded yesterday [writing a top annual plan + 3 others] that she learnt a lot of new information.”
– Peter Lawson, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- “Your e-book on preparing a top PR plan is really insightful – full of good tips and applicable advice.”
– Kim Larkin, Virginia, USA
- “Just wanted to let you know that I read your e-book and it’s great. I put it to practical use and came up with a strategy approved by top management. You’re awesome, thanks a lot.”
– Sead Fadilpaši, Sarajevo, Federacija Bosnia and Herzegovina
- “Thanks for the eBook. Looks great. I’m a professional event manager and of course I have to have PR skills but did not do much formal training in communications…I’m glad I found you!”
– Teri White, Sydney, Australia
- “Many thanks for selling me the ebook [writing a top PR plan]. It is very interesting and contains a lot of useful information.”
– Huynh Minh Hung, Vietnam