Employee Recognition: The secret to great team performance
(Your Sepcial Knowledge Series Book 1)
What’s the best way to lift team spirit and create greater employee loyalty, satisfaction and productivity?
Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace. The latest research keeps confirming the huge value of employee recognition to all those involved.
This helpful, detailed book guides you on how to introduce a successful employee recognition program so your people will be respected and valued for their contribution.
Rely on this book to help you achieve wonders when you set up and run great employee recognition activities in your work area and even your whole organization! It is based on Kim Harrison's 3 decades of business experience in which he has initiated a range of employee recognition programs.
LOW COST AND BIG BENEFITS
- Employees love it – they get genuine support and encouragement
- Fast – you can start immediately
- Easy and practical to start and maintain
- No-cost or low-cost to run
- No previous experience needed
You’ll find practical, proven answers to this important question “is employee recognition the secret to great team performance” – in the one convenient resource!
IMPORTANT: A successful program has to be well-designed and well-executed – it involves a lot more than simply giving the occasional compliment or pat on the back.
This book is essential reading for achieving a successful result. In these easy-to-read pages, you will learn how to systematically and authentically notice, acknowledge, and recognize employees for work well done.
Whatever your role, from business owner to manager, supervisor or workplace peer, just follow the detailed, practical guidelines. And a big plus is that running an active employee recognition program can cost nothing or next to nothing!
Overall, an employee recognition program can really turbocharge your workplace.
Here’s just some of the important information in this book:
- Appreciation is a fundamental human need
- Worldwide research keeps proving the benefits of recognition – more than ever!
- Why much recognition is done badly or not at all – and what you can do about this
- Find out the current attitudes towards employee recognition where you work
- How to ‘sell’ employee recognition to senior management
- Key principles of effective recognition
- INFORMAL day-to-day recognition compared with FORMAL recognition
- The secrets of successful day-to-day informal PEER recognition
- 130 AWESOME IDEAS and 43 CREATIVE AWARD NAMES for informal employee recognition activities
- 55 GREAT IDEAS and 58 CREATIVE AWARD NAMES for formal employee recognition programs covering: years of service, individual performance, team achievement, sales targets, special effort, customer service, productivity/production/Quality, employee suggestions, attendance and safety, plus retirements.
In addition, you’ll find out key guidelines on:
- How to start and run an effective employee recognition program
- The best way to develop a formal employee recognition program
- Dangerous pitfalls to avoid
- Why technology can be a two-edged sword – benefits and risks
HERE’S WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK DIFFERENT…
“Employee Recognition: The secret to great team performance” is a comprehensive, practical, and detailed resource you can’t find anywhere else.
You are provided with the real-world tips, techniques, and insights to achieve the outcomes you want.
As you’ll discover, this book delivers what you need:
- Saves you so much time! All this valuable information is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Tremendous value. No other resource, at any price provides as much helpful information . . . and at $9.99, it’s huge value.
- A methodology derived from hard-won experience in managing many employee recognition programs.
- Content that’s easy to read and understand. You learn how easy it is to get going – and exactly what works or not.